At the internetsite it states that the church is opened all day, which in fact it wasn't as it was closed when we visited on our way to Trier. it is a one nave church with central axle with towerless facade, representing a forecourt, originally ajoining both wings of the monastery. Only the 1903 renewed South Wing has been preserved. The church facade in portal-like design dates from the rebuild 1885-1887 (according to old plans). Inside the Church Ionic Kollosalpilaster bears a heavy truss. The ribless cross vaults were 19th century refreshed in the reconstruction process. Of the original interior is the main altar from 1720 and a side altar from half 18th century. Of the large way of the cross with single houses of the fathers behind the Church nothing has remained. Next to the church is the monastery.
Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved 版权所有 乐道旅途网